Which number sequence of the following represents a correct sequence from
small to big ?
1. Bungalow 2. Flat 3. Cottage
4. House 5. Palace 6. Mansion
Arrange the following items from general to particular :
1. Animal 2. Feline 3. Leopard
4. Mammal 5. Vertebrate 6. Cat
Answer : Option A
Which of the following number sequences represents a correct sequence from a
part to the whole ?
1. Caste 2. Family 3. Newly married couple
4. Clan 5. Species
Answer : Option B
Which would be the proper order of the following (in ascending order) ?
1. Trillion 2. Thousand 3. Billion
4. Hundred 5. Million
Answer : Option D
Arrange the following in a meaningful order :
Doctor, Fever, Medicine, Medical shop